White Centurions?

Feb 24, 2008
am i the only that noticed chris using white centurions in the blueprint preview?
hopuefully those will be out soon. They look sweet!

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Your eyes do not deceive you, they are in fact white Centurions (inverted Centurions)

I have no clue whether or not T11 will be selling them but I do know that they are extremely limited in quantity (the least anyone has ever been able to make).

I've always been fond of simplistic looking cards and white Centurions do that for me...not to mention they honestly handle better than any deck of cards (they are very well balanced in all aspects due to the fact that they are white.....and nothing ever goes wrong with decks have less color)

Has to be one of my 3 favorite decks of all time.

-Andrei Jikh

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
Your eyes do not deceive you, they are in fact white Centurions (inverted Centurions)

I have no clue whether or not T11 will be selling them but I do know that they are extremely limited in quantity (the least anyone has ever been able to make).

I've always been fond of simplistic looking cards and white Centurions do that for me...not to mention they honestly handle better than any deck of cards (they are very well balanced in all aspects due to the fact that they are white.....and nothing ever goes wrong with decks have less color)

-Andrei Jikh

Thanks for the insight Andrei. Gosh, I hope these come out in the near future, I would love to add these to my collection.

-SM

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com

-Andrei Jikh

So they are kind of like Black ghost first eds, only reverse of course

Oct 21, 2007
lol looks like t11 is trying to pull of an Ellusionist type deal like with the whole "black ghost" thing

Oct 21, 2007
@ Cringe Magic22

"were i cant find them."

they were in a modeling photo that Katie Egleston did

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 22, 2008
i DONT THINK THEY WILL BE RELEASING IT, BECAUSE kATIE HAS A PIC OF HER RED CENTURIONS IN HER MYSPACE.

9sorry about the caps, I was just playing Combat Arms (if you play combat arms add me "Pollito") sorry)

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
i DONT THINK THEY WILL BE RELEASING IT, BECAUSE kATIE HAS A PIC OF HER RED CENTURIONS IN HER MYSPACE.

9sorry about the caps, I was just playing Combat Arms (if you play combat arms add me "Pollito") sorry)

To be more offtopic here, why is CA being so popular? I played it because my friends were playing it but the gameplay was pretty awful. Eh but each to his/her own I guess.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results