Dangerous?

Jul 29, 2008
Hi,
I'm pretty new to cardistry and xcm, that whole kinda stuff...
I, however, do know how to do a few flourishes - Werm, Kevin Ho's Sybil 947, Springing the cards, The flourishes taught on Oz Pearlmans Born to Perform (don't remember the names ;b ), and a few others...
I can't do a charlier cut, or any of that kind a thing - since im a dwarf, and have incredible small hands...

So, I were thinking about getting Daniel Madisons new dvd, Dangerous - volume 2 - but is it to hard?
Or is it something for my kind of skill level?

Btw, sorry for my english ;)

S

SuicideBoy555

na

I would go for something else.

one thing for sure though is to learn tlhe One Handed Revolution cut from Brian Tzudor because D+M ends almost every flourish like that or the revo is involved through out.

also try and learn and get comfortable with sybil.

then come back to his material.

Jul 29, 2008
I can't do the one handed revolution - to small hands... :(
Where can i learn the sybil? There's alot of different sybil cuts out there, but wich one is the original? Were can i learn the real sybil?

The real original Sybil is in Chris's book, Totally Out of Control...but that Sybil isn't the one people are talking about as this one doesn't have the Sybil rotations now used. In the book Five Faces of Sybil is taught which uses the Sybil movements but as for a DVD on it, other than Brian Tudor's DVDs I don't know.

~PaCo

Apr 22, 2008
I would highly recommend Show Off I and II .... they will help you a lot, and small hands is not and excuse.

Jul 29, 2008
Okay, I will go for those two... Thanks!
By the way, - I'm dwarf, I have really small hands. Im serious, maybe i'm 19, but i'm 140cm high ;b
But I'll try it out, see if it will work...

Mar 29, 2008
Can you get Showoff 1 anymore? I looked and couldn't find it.

~PaCo

very, very few shops still have them/carry them, search on ebay, sometimes someone will put on up, and it always goes for cheap. Thas how I got showoff 1&2, I bought showoff 2 for 6 dollars, and thats including shipping.

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
If you cant get ShowOff then get Gen X by Brian Tudor
Its Basically ShowOff 1-2 and the best ambitious card routine, a bunch of color changes, and two triumphs
Also if you dont know the one hand revolution don't bother with Dangerous
Its a pretty cool DVD but I don't think he teaches The OH REV
He just goes over it

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 9, 2008
Singapore
Hmm, you should just get 1 DVD to start off with before you buy the second DVD. And yes small hands are not an excuse. When I started flourishing, the one handed revolution cut seemed impossible to me. But recently, I finally got the hang of it and I'm practicing it to increase my speed.

Jul 29, 2008
Okay, thanks - now, I've bought both Showoff 1 - 2, Dangerous and Generation X...
That might be enough for now ;b

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results