Voting open for : DOUBLE LIFT MANIA

Nov 17, 2007
Haha. Thanks for opening up this thread Eddie. I was really impressed by your video. This is gonna be a close battle! =)

Sep 1, 2007
Eddies was uncut and unedited which I find much more impressive. Fatal ace could have just done his moves over and over untill he got one he didn't fk up on. Also eddies pirouette with the double was sick, the 'no break' push off was nice aswell.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Wow, I honestly don't know who to choose in this one- they were both freakin' awesome! I think I'm going to have to go with Eddie, though. Good job, to both of you, though. You both totally get this:

Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York
Yeah, this is tough. Eddie, picking up the doubles wasn't as good and your ginastaire was crap...but I'll be damned, I had no ****ing idea it was a double when you were just messing around with it, spins and such. I think my vote goes to FatalAce though.

Jul 29, 2008
Holy (Censor) !

Both those videos were incredibly well done.
I didn't see any flashes the first time around and all the spins and pirouettes were freakin fun to watch!
If anyone knows were they learned some of those, I would like to know cuz they looked awesome!
My vote's going to Fatal Ace though unfortunately because of the variety and how they were executed so well. But Eddie did a phenominal job aswell.
Keep up the good work!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results