TED : Lennart Green - Close-Up Card Magic

Jan 6, 2008
www.myspace.com
TED has quickly become one of my favorite sites on the World Wide Web. "Technology Entertainment and Design" is a conference held once a year in Monterey, California where 'the greatest minds from around the world' come together to share new innovative ideas. Their newest uploaded video shows Swedish doctor Lennart Green preforming our favorite art: magic.

From the TED website:

Like your uncle at a family party, the rumpled Swedish doctor Lennart Green says, "Pick a card, any card." But what he does with those cards is pure magic -- flabbergasting, lightning-fast, how-does-he-do-it? magic.

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/lennart_green_does_close_up_card_magic.html

--
P:L
philiplupo

Nov 30, 2007
That was great, thank you for sharing. I love the part where he finds the queen with misdirection.

Sep 2, 2007
That was some amazing, slick card work, as well as an indelible overall performance. A fantastic, hilarious, and greatly entertaining watch. It made my day. :)

Thanks for posting this!

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
Lennart Green is phenomenal. Easily one of the most skilled modern card workers, and one of the best performers overall.

Aug 1, 2008
Salinas, CA
TED has quickly become one of my favorite sites on the World Wide Web. "Technology Entertainment and Design" is a conference held once a year in Monterey, California where 'the greatest minds from around the world' come together to share new innovative ideas. Their newest uploaded video shows Swedish doctor Lennart Green preforming our favorite art: magic.

From the TED website:

Like your uncle at a family party, the rumpled Swedish doctor Lennart Green says, "Pick a card, any card." But what he does with those cards is pure magic -- flabbergasting, lightning-fast, how-does-he-do-it? magic.

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/lennart_green_does_close_up_card_magic.html

--
P:L
philiplupo

The Cool thing is that I live Near Monterey California... Only 15 Mins away! I wish I knew he was Presenting there :( Sad thing is that this year was the last TED Conference in Monterey it will now be held in Long Beach, California Due to The growing in size which Monterey Plaza Can Not hold the Numbers that attend the conference.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 7, 2008
i really thought that the video was really boring imho. he may bevery good at what he does but i was just not impressed by the pesentation... just a little rant. anyone else think this?

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Lennart Green is great.
I like how he pretends to be sloppy with cards adding comedy with his routine.

He's also a great teacher.
You can learn everything in that vid on his DVD's series.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results