New Server :: More Horsepower : Faster Theory11

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Just a quick note that we just moved the entire forums and media section to a shiny new server. The new web server for the forums is double the speed (8 processors) and has triple the memory as the previous server.

This should make things a bit speedier in both the forums and media section, especially during high traffic times when we have hundreds of members online at once and things tend to slow to a crawl. This doesn't guarantee that that won't happen again - as we continue to grow as a community - but it should provide a bit more horsepower for us to enjoy.

If you notice any issues, bugs, or glitches that don't seem right, definitely let us know and we'll get right on it. But for now, thanks to the programming sorcery of RZ, things appear to have been a smooth, instant move. Sweet.

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
wow, sounds expensive... how much money did they make off us?

Imagine a place with thousands of n00bs...
Imagine a place where everything is overpriced...
Imagine a place where those two are put together...

Welcome to Theory11.......

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Imagine a place with thousands of n00bs...
Imagine a place where everything is overpriced...
Imagine a place where those two are put together...

Welcome to Theory11.......

Imagine a person that keeps coming back to a place thats suppost to be fun, magical, uplifting and may even further his skills just to make an ignorant pointless post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 23, 2007
NC
I imagined that...! Wow... What a douche bag.... =P

I'm not saying your a douche bag Eugene. I'm just saying they do something good to make things better and someone always has to throw in a smart comment.

Its not needed and throws the good vibe off. Magic is fun. Remember.

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
I'm not saying your a douche bag Eugene. I'm just saying they do something good to make things better and someone always has to throw in a smart comment.

Its not needed and throws the good vibe off. Magic is fun. Remember.

Magic is fun indeed. =P And I understand that it's expensive, and gas prices are rising, so my cookie prices are going up... Which makes me angry!
I understand why magic is expensive.

Being a complete douche bag is also fun. =P And I understand that you may not know it yet, but I don't mind it ^^ .... Which makes me happy!
I understand why you guys are always mad at me ^^

Cheers,
Eugene

May 16, 2008
Pittsburgh
Magic is fun indeed. =P And I understand that it's expensive, and gas prices are rising, so my cookie prices are going up... Which makes me angry!
I understand why magic is expensive.

Being a complete douche bag is also fun. =P And I understand that you may not know it yet, but I don't mind it ^^ .... Which makes me happy!
I understand why you guys are always mad at me ^^

Cheers,
Eugene

Then aren't you just contributing to the mayhem you claim is Theory11?

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
Guys... Please allow me to show you something...

Decknique

This means a lot to me. Do you know why...? It's because people are selling pieces of.... unoriginal material, and actually making money out of you.
I'm not accusing anyone in particular... Actually you know what.... Screw this... I'm accusing you all who do this. And it makes me angry......

THIS(same thing as the other link) is worth $1000+ to me. It's original, it's free, and people enjoy it without spending a cent. I know some people that haven't used a single cent on flourishing material (other than cards) because of "THIS." Yet they still flourish perfectly fine.

I'm not saying Theory11 should stop, but I'm just angry that they do this to beginners. Like... How could you take some 12 year old's money like that. I know one kid who bugs his mom about buying your products. It think the most important lesson is... LISTEN TO YOUR PARENTS. Theory11 is just pushing it for me. Just watching my friend fcuk his mom about buying your stuff, and making his mom and I feel bad about the situation is making me really upset. I regret leading him to Theory11.

I know after this post, Richard is going to take those links down or something is going to happen.

After all the sh!t that I talk, I want to thank Theory11 for the upgrade. Although we don't really NEED it -it's the thought that counts.

Thanks,
Eugene

Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York
Guys... Please allow me to show you something...

Decknique

This means a lot to me. Do you know why...? It's because people are selling pieces of.... unoriginal material, and actually making money out of you.
I'm not accusing anyone in particular... Actually you know what.... Screw this... I'm accusing you all who do this. And it makes me angry......

THIS(same thing as the other link) is worth $1000+ to me. It's original, it's free, and people enjoy it without spending a cent. I know some people that haven't used a single cent on flourishing material (other than cards) because of "THIS." Yet they still flourish perfectly fine.

I'm not saying Theory11 should stop, but I'm just angry that they do this to beginners. Like... How could you take some 12 year old's money like that. I know one kid who bugs his mom about buying your products. It think the most important lesson is... LISTEN TO YOUR PARENTS. Theory11 is just pushing it for me. Just watching my friend fcuk his mom about buying your stuff, and making his mom and I feel bad about the situation is making me really upset. I regret leading him to Theory11.

I know after this post, Richard is going to take those links down or something is going to happen.

After all the sh!t that I talk, I want to thank Theory11 for the upgrade. Although we don't really NEED it -it's the thought that counts.

Thanks,
Eugene
That's great for cardistry, but what about the magic 1-on1's? Do you recommend n00bs go on youtube instead?

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Thanks T11 for the upgrade and the info. I was noticing that it was crawling around here sometimes.

(And no I'm not making fun of you Eugene.)

Jan 14, 2008
philippines
you know what?? this thread was originally made to tell us members about the improvements of this site...i think yourn completely of topic... and by the way mr. soh relax.... i dont know if you noticed but your already banne so good luck....

sira siguro tuktok mo... hehehe

-neco

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results