Smoke and Mirrors Preview Video

May 16, 2008
Pittsburgh
didn't they promise us a trailer.

it has been a few weeks since the release and they promised they would
give us a trailer.

so............. where is it

I believe that Dan and Dave have been away for awhile. I don't think that it is appropriate for anybody to make a trailer for S&M except for them. I'm sure they'll have it soon!

Just be patient ;)

-Kevin

dananddave

theory11 artist
Sep 1, 2007
Hollywood
www.dananddave.com
No trailer was ever promised.

Honestly, it's a deck of cards. Flashing them around on video is not going to show any more detail then the photos already do.

On a further note, we will have a trailer for the second release as we have some new material to that we'd like to show off.

Speaking of the "second release", we took into account many of your comments about the overall look & feel of the cards and think we have substantially improved what we feel was already great. The new Smoke & Mirrors should go to print on Tuesday.

Cheers,
dan

Honestly, it's a deck of cards. Flashing them around on video is not going to show any more detail then the photos already do.

On a further note, we will have a trailer for the second release as we have some new material to that we'd like to show off.

Speaking of the "second release", we took into account many of your comments about the overall look & feel of the cards and think we have substantially improved what we feel was already great. The new Smoke & Mirrors should go to print on Tuesday.

Cheers,
dan

Hmm will your new material be on andthensome? Also when will the second editions be sold?

May 16, 2008
Pittsburgh

Cheers,
dan

Wow, epic post... :eek:

Sep 1, 2007
USA
I love it how the bucks (no homo) come in and just say stuff like ... u know we don't do anything that special it's just 52 pieces of paper with different backings....

and then get us all hyped up to see what their new material is.. darn you guys

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA

Cheers,
dan
Although I don't want to be a stickler, there was a full video promised. In the description of the teaser video here on t11, it says : "Official teaser video for Smoke & Mirrors - now available here. Full preview video will be released soon. Illustrated by Si Scott and developed by dananddave."

Don't want to be mean, I'm just backing up what other people thought.

Glad that you guys have updated the deck, and can't wait to see the new material.

David

Sep 1, 2007
There was said to be a trailer coming out soon...

But although that was said, I agree that a trailer isn't that important for a deck of cards. Not trying to be rude or anything, but look at D Madison's trailers for the Guardians and Centurions. Although those trailers show a lot of skill, they're terrible playing cards trailers. All you see is him doing all these moves when you can't even see the deck properly. Pictures definitely show much more than those trailer does.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results