Hello - I am a magician from Hong Kong

Aug 31, 2007
Hong Kong
Hello,my name is Hiukiny ,i have been learning and performing magic for 2 and half year ,i am a member of a street /close-up magic group in Hong Kong . Do u guys creat some routine for your own? many of my coin routine base on Chris Kenner and Homer Liwag routine or their coin moves,i love their tricks very very much:)

Aug 31, 2007
Hong Kong
thats awsome that we have people here from different parts of the world proving that magic is truly universal.....i just ordered CoinOne from homer liwag and i cant wait to get it
i am waiting for CoinTwo , i will order Coin1&2 once when the CoinTwo release :p

Sep 1, 2007
sactown, cali
homer is good kenners even better but Its weird that people always boast on kenner and mr.liwags coin routines.I purchased mr.kenners book totally out of control before it was reprinted and the coin routines I also was already doing this was disappointing and now that book sits on my shelf collecting dust.

Sep 5, 2007
Same here, a magic hobbyist from Hong Kong.
There has been alot of debate over theory 11, a great team of magicians here and it looks promising so far.
Brian

homerliwag

theory11 artist // director of design, david coppe
Sep 4, 2007
Las Vegas
www.homerliwag.com
Although some of the coin routines in Chris' book Totally Out of Control may read "okay", i've seen those exact routines fool very knowledgeable magicians many times. Also, remember, those routines are 25 years old. At the time, especially, they were very diabolical and caught many magicians off guard.

H

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Although some of the coin routines in Chris' book Totally Out of Control may read "okay", i've seen those exact routines fool very knowledgeable magicians many times. Also, remember, those routines are 25 years old. At the time, especially, they were very diabolical and caught many magicians off guard.

H

I totally agree. Magic has evolved over the years, so of course what fooled people then is not going to fool people now.

//David.Misner::

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results