Start of the Stunt - Details & Invitation to Anyone in NYC

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
If any of you guys are in NYC, definitely come out in the morning or anytime tomorrow to support DB and see the stunt live. Dan White, Doug McKenzie, and I will be there throughout most of the day starting at dawn - most of the week. If you can stop by, definitely find one of us to chat. Just look for three unusually good looking, handsome people. Then ask those people if they know where Dan, Doug, or I am.

In all seriousness, we'd love to see anyone that can make it out. Just look for us at the site and we can rap, jam, and admire the view. We were down at the site of the stunt late tonight, and everything looks to be coming together amazingly well and ready for the big start tomorrow morning at 8:30am EST. I think that they will be broadcasting the entry live on Good Morning America starting around 8:15am - 8:45am.

Of course, we will be armed with our Artist Diary cams and trying to give you guys a behind the curtain look at what it's like on the ground here in NYC. Very exciting - going to be a great week.

Also, DW and I recorded a quick podcast tonight for iTricks; check it here. The audio cuts out a few times (we recorded it via the only internet connection we had available), but it gives some hints at what you may expect to see this coming week. With some surprises along the way...

May 24, 2008
I went today to check out the site. I wanna drop by in the afternoon tomorrow. Are you going to be there?

Sep 1, 2007
I go to school in NY, but I can't make it any of the days. It's really quite frustrating since I now live so near to the city, but I can't do anything there.

Sep 1, 2007
Great Podcast.

Also, for the record, a bullet catch has been performed on network television. So soon we forget.....Penn & Teller on The World's Greatest Magic. It was a double bullet catch titled, "The Magic Bullet".

One last thing: The ending to the dive stunt is a surprise, correct? Ok, here is my guess......I think it will be a levitation. Blaine will be released, and not fall, but levitate to the ground. To me, that would be the perfect magical ending.

May 19, 2008
manchester
maybe as he floats down he will disappeer?

dannyt- thats annoying, what about after collage? or something...

and do you think they will have the finalley thingy on tv in britian? oh well, sounds awsome the whole thing does :)

Jan 19, 2008
Hes going to vanish in the air and reappear over a truck like Angel did.

Seriously, hes going to be released vanish before he hits the ground and reappear by a truck like Angel did.

I was there ALL day today lol.
Spoke to you jonathan for a quick min, thanks.
Spoke to Dan for awhile too, cool guy. Thanks again Dan.
Unfortunately didnt get a pic with Doug but il be there tomorrow so il try to get a word with Doug if hes not to busy and see dan again and j.b. if hes free.

I'l upload pics later in the week when the stunt is over of everybody....
Dan White... you should hire me as your professional photographer, i got some great stills of you lol (i was stalking lol).
Jonathan... i got some not flattering ones of you so il be nice and hit delete.

KevinReylek

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
NY
www.newyorkmagicproject.com
I was over at the rink today from about 7AM until 11:30AM. Got some nice videos and pictures, which we'll be starting to post tonight, and then throughout the next few days.

Got to hang out a bit with JB, Dan, Doug, and the rest of the crew.

Check out www.newyorkmagicproject.com later on tonight for some pics and videos.

David's an amazing guy, and as of this morning, was in high spirits and doing well. I think he's gonna pull this one off, despite the difficulty.

Can't wait to see what's in store for the finale!

Sep 2, 2007
I was there all day and I must say it was amazing.

Saw you there J. and Dan.

Didn't say hi cause you both looked busy.

I did talk to Blaine when he came down and he said that he hates this stunt. That he would take all the other stunts again not to do this one. But he will be there.

I also got him to sign a split spade card for me. It was pretty sweet.

I will be there again tuesday and wensday of course. Hope to see you all again.

-Jacob

Sep 1, 2007
I was there all day and I must say it was amazing.

Saw you there J. and Dan.

Didn't say hi cause you both looked busy.

I did talk to Blaine when he came down and he said that he hates this stunt. That he would take all the other stunts again not to do this one. But he will be there.

I also got him to sign a split spade card for me. It was pretty sweet.

I will be there again tuesday and wensday of course. Hope to see you all again.

-Jacob

Wait, he came down?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results