Hardest Flourish?

What do you consider to be the hardest flourish? (you don't already have to know it ;-D)

I consider the Lepaul spread to be one of the hardest, just because it's so hard to get down an even spread and to learn to riffle cards off one by one.

(flaming time...i think?)

Sep 1, 2007
USA
Flamed indeed

LePaul Spread is something I do almost every time I have a deck of cards...

The hardest for me is Pandora... The are so many subtleties that make this flourish look flashy and smooth... I'm now going back and making sure that each of the moves are fluid and flashy...

Most people bomb Pandora on the opening right before the display... which in my opinion is the hardest part to get down

-ZG

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
The hardest flourish?

Infinity Sequence (Andrei Jikh)
Pirouette arm spread
Double Pirouette arm spread
Giant Flower Fan
Padiddle
Double Crossed King Cobras Midair Packet Switch

Just take a look at anything from Handlordz and there you go

Jan 31, 2008
You guys need to see A LOT more flourishes..

Add that onto the list of things T11 n00blets need to learn to do along with using the search buttom (here are specific links for similar threads and a very helpful one!) --> Click-me and here --> Click me harder and here --> Harder! and here -->OHhh, ahhhhhh
and probably a few others you can find when using the ever so unhelpful search button,

But as mentioned before, lots of stuff from the HL side of the pond is hard to do (WAY too much stuff to list)

However to be fair I'm sure pandora the explorer, jack's son 5, ad verb, madonna 1, madonna returns, madonna gets a divorce, the david letterman cut, and Exodus are plenty hard to do as well....

May 17, 2008
Flamed indeed

LePaul Spread is something I do almost every time I have a deck of cards...

The hardest for me is Pandora... The are so many subtleties that make this flourish look flashy and smooth... I'm now going back and making sure that each of the moves are fluid and flashy...

Most people bomb Pandora on the opening right before the display... which in my opinion is the hardest part to get down

-ZG

I totaly agree pandora and lethal are the hardest flourishes for me!

May 18, 2008
Lethal, Pandora, Jackson 5, Molocule 4, and Downfall (or the one that looks like it when the packet is thrown into the air.

The Heckler

Banned
Nov 30, 2008
But as mentioned before, lots of stuff from the HL side of the pond is hard to do (WAY too much stuff to list)

No not really (^_^).........
The hardest flourish is the Tudor Cut Two.:eek:

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
Pandora is the hardest to get smooth.
L-cuts are also hard to get smooth.
Hardest move to get down for me is the Eye-Cut but then again not sure if its really a flourish.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results