Free eBook

Sep 5, 2007
Hey guys. I've got a new ebook that I'm releasing for free to everyone. It's called fed-exed, and includes videos embedded right into the pdf. I'd love to hear what everyone thinks of it. It's a card and card box to impossible location. It happens to be very visual, and quite easy to do. The pdf and videos explain how to make the gimmick.

Anyone interested can drop me a line at mike@michaelpaulmagic.com Just make sure to make the subject: free ebook.

Include the email you want it sent to. I'll start mailing them out first week of dec. Ultimately, I'm looking for feedback. I'd like to hear what you think of the new format I'm using, and if you think the video/pdf idea works for you. I'd really appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance!

ps
If this give-away thing is considered "offensive" to anyone, one of the mods can remove it. I just figured, you guys are really my target audience, so I wanted to see what you all thought.

Mike,

Good to see you around here! I've been kept updated on your happenings, and it sounds like you're on a roll. It's great to hear.

Keep in touch, and I'll be sure to do the same.

Pj

Sep 5, 2007
Mike,

Good to see you around here! I've been kept updated on your happenings, and it sounds like you're on a roll. It's great to hear.

Keep in touch, and I'll be sure to do the same.

Pj

Hi PJ,

Good to hear from you! We'll have to get together soon.

For everyone else... all the copies I was going to give out (and then some) have been sent. Anyone else wishing to grab a copy can do so from theinvisiblethread.com

Mike

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results