Lee Asher's move

Sep 1, 2007
There is this card revelation in the Theory11 teaser where Lee Asher has the deck spread out in one hand and the card "pops" out from the spread.

Is this a published move? Where can I find more information about it?

Alvin

i have watched every video i could find with Asher on the site but dont know what your talking about ... i must be blind or something ... mabye a link to the video in question and the minute:second it appears would be helpful.

Sep 1, 2007
Florida.
i have watched every video i could find with Asher on the site but dont know what your talking about ... i must be blind or something ... mabye a link to the video in question and the minute:second it appears would be helpful.

Its in Lee Asher's Theory11 video, right before the Ambitious Explosion.

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
Hey guys,

Yes the move was invented by famous Aussi cardman -- Shreko Howard. It's been around for 20+ years!

I love it, and use the HELL out of it!

To quell any questions you have about me teaching Mr. Howard's move on any of the theory11 videos -- the answer is no.

It's not mine to teach, nor mine to tip.

Thanks for noticing though!

Asher

Sep 1, 2007
Hey guys,

Yes the move was invented by famous Aussi cardman -- Shreko Howard. It's been around for 20+ years!

To quell any questions you have about me teaching Mr. Howard's move on any of the theory11 videos -- the answer is no.

Asher

Thanks Lee. Its a beautiful move.

Hey Lee (or anyone else that would like to help),

This is a really killer looking move. Any information on where I could learn it?

Thanks!

Ryan

EDIT: c3rb3rus actually already answered my question. Sorry for the useless post.

But Lee, if you're reading this, you rock!

Sep 1, 2007
Hey guys,

Asher

karl hein was telling me a story of when you guys used it alot when you were 18
it would be crazy if you guys got him on t11, hes pretty cool

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results