4757joshua2 vs. Leon

Status
Not open for further replies.
you did 5 Faces of Sybil
while Leon did an Original move in fast/smooth pace
hmm this will be interesting...

If I did do FFS then I should get BIG points for not going with a more modern move, Leon fans pray that Leon has done an original move, or that I'm not doing FFS!

Also, I don't just do a move, I do a deck production, and a one handed open and discard of the box, and then the move, so bonus "style" points for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 10, 2007
Texas
You're right, I couldn't. But this battle pushes us to be creative. It's the fine touches that win something like this.

"But this battle pushes us to be creative." my ***

"If you win this I will buy you a prize out of my own pocket. " get your money ready then...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 28, 2007
snap! leon just kick some a**

but seriously did you really think you were going to win with a damn FFS yeah it is nice but everyone has seen it. good thing you didn't do a chalier that would of been hilarious

snap! leon just kick some a**

but seriously did you really think you were going to win with a damn FFS yeah it is nice but everyone has seen it. good thing you didn't do a chalier that would of been hilarious

So, you voted for Leon because I used an old move? Wow, if you voted for Leon because you though mine didn't look as good, or I did a bad job, or even because you though his music was better would have been a better reason for voting against me. "everyone has seen it"! Horse hockey! How addicted to the latest thing can you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results