4757joshua2 vs. Leon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 10, 2007
Texas
There was nothing wrong with either performance, they were both very well performed. Now,

Joshua,
Your performance was very good. The music was firm, the cuts were not the fastest but they did maintain a good stable speed throughout, and that's what counts. It was a smooth performance of an age old classic. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.
kinda choppy and too slow for the (majority of) the worlds taste.
I beg to differ on smoothness.

Leon,
I liked yours becuase it was original. It reminded me of corkscrew closer and a little bit of one of Dan and Dave's cuts, but it was nonetheless original and flowy. THe perofmrance of it, however, could have a litle more control. If I have to be strict, i'd say the packets weren't square enough throughout.
Leon's was, by far, the smooth one.
packets aren't square?! no **** sherlock.... theyre ****ing rectangles....
just jokin' =P

I'm going to have to half agree, half disagree.

Sep 22, 2007
To those of you who say "you just performed an old FFS"

without the FFS, think of how many flourishes you take for granted wouldn't be here.

True true.

But this is a battle of skill, NOT a battle of concept. :|

If it were a battle of concept, hell, I would have just done a swing cut. Many 2 handed cuts also use the swing cut. :|

I think you are looking at the wrong picture here.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Leon pwned but I gotta say I was expecting more :( Maybe he didnt want to kick his ass that much xD

My vote went for Leon xD

Sep 1, 2007
California
I'm so damn confused =(

Why I think Leon kicked major ass, his performance was creative, smooth, and just, plain awesome.

While Josh's, was just a normal taking cards out of the box(with one hand), than a sybil, while their are plenty of videos if openings and sybils, while Leon is the only one I have seen perform this move, that elegant and smooth, and just damn awesome.

Also, are you really serious?

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I didn't think Joshua was "pwned", but I do think Leon won this battle. Neither one was horribly by any means- I just preferred Leon's.

Sep 1, 2007
California
^^ I think the reason this is a big deal is because one guy who did a move that everyone has seen done hundreds of time, and be cocky, while the other video is a smooth performance of a creative move. But again, just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results