Andrei
Katie
Bayme

Andrei= 146
Bryant
Katie
Bayme
Bayme

I think the contests stink. I think that they are giving us crappy prizes every week, and it's boring to see what they come up with and participate. Decks of cards and 1on1s all the time can get dull. They are wasting time by making these contests. Don't look forward to these every week. Don't take three seconds and write numbers down for a chance to win a deck of cards. Did I mention FREE shipping? Disgusting.

If you couldn't tell, I was being sarcastic. Theory11 takes their time every week to make up these contests, and judge them, so why exactly are we upset with them?

I think the contests stink. I think that they are giving us crappy prizes every week, and it's boring to see what they come up with and participate. Decks of cards and 1on1s all the time can get dull. They are wasting time by making these contests. Don't look forward to these every week. Don't take three seconds and write numbers down for a chance to win a deck of cards. Did I mention FREE shipping? Disgusting.

If you couldn't tell, I was being sarcastic. Theory11 takes their time every week to make up these contests, and judge them, so why exactly are we upset with them?

Sarcasm at it's best.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results