Wayne = Cruel? An incredibly random question.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
It was cruel and unusual punishment for you to use a black ghost in your preview.

At least i was pretty sure that was you.

ANyway. Still!!!!!

Ok now on to a real topic.

---------------------------------

Alrighty T11ers!
Its time for Jordans random question of the day!

How many times do you guys think you shuffle a deck of cards just out of habbit during a show?

1. 2-5 times
2. 3-10 times
3. 10-15 times
4. 15-30 times
5. 30+

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I have never actualy counted how many times I have shuffled a deck of cards. But I can say with confidence that I easily shuffle a deck of cards 30+ a day, it's like an addicition.

Sep 1, 2007
Somewhere in CA =]
Umm they where the new Guardian Backs dude...so chill.

Hmm I shuffle about 3 times during a performance because I usually I shuffle while I think of the next trick I'm going to do.
lol XD

I don't do shows so...yeah thats why so little. Anytime I perform for someone it's usually just about 15 minutes. Then I move on.

I don't actually keep track of how many times I shuffle my cards but when Im doing XCM routines I shuffle a lot to get newer cards on top which aren't as sweaty and such. And @ndE is right he had a deck of Guardians in his hand not BG's/

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
during a show???

MAYBE ONCE OR TWICE

everything else i let the spectator shuffle the cards, hold them, do whatever

(because we'll just do some move with them anyway ;) )

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I have never actualy counted how many times I have shuffled a deck of cards. But I can say with confidence that I easily shuffle a deck of cards 30+ a day, it's like an addicition.

O jeeps, I probably sound like an idiot :p, I thought he mean't during a day, but during a performance I probably only shuffle maybe 3 or 4 times.

My bad.

Aug 31, 2007
30+ is a massive understatement, i always my have my cards on me, id say 50-100 times to the least. lmao

Ii dunno i usually practice different thongs with my cards when im on the computor but ive never really thought of how much i shuffle

I practice shuffling in a thong too Mike! I would say I shuffle about 3 or 4 times during a performance, but I have no clue how many times for sure. I just make sure to shuffle one-handed, so that I can pre-empt a spectator to not ask any "do you play poker questions?"

Sep 1, 2007
Quezon City,Philippines
It was cruel and unusual punishment for you to use a black ghost in your preview.

At least i was pretty sure that was you.

ANyway. Still!!!!!

Ok now on to a real topic.

---------------------------------

Alrighty T11ers!
Its time for Jordans random question of the day!

How many times do you guys think you shuffle a deck of cards just out of habbit during a show?

1. 2-5 times
2. 3-10 times
3. 10-15 times
4. 15-30 times
5. 30+
#2 man..hehe..yeah wayne...when i saw that i felt like..."man am i poor...black ghost...so near (because its front of me on my pc just looking at its pictures) and yet so far away (yeah like im gonna get one lol)"

Sep 1, 2007
I made up a really cool riffle shuffle where you cross your hands and turn them upside down, and when you finish the shuffle, then you turn them around again and yeah....I do that 20 + times a day.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results