Missing Link problems

Hey I was just having some promblems with learning 'Missing Link' from Totally out of control' I am having trouble with the last part of the 'setup' and I've spent hours trying to find what I'm doing wrong. Should I just buy the 1on1?
If you think you know what I'm doing wrong fell free to pm me.

May 4, 2008
NYC
no, the 1 on 1 doesn't help...i still dont know how to do it...
CK just shows the setup quickly and doesnt go in depth about how to actually do it...so..i was kinda disappointed. :(
Maybe it might help visually...but idk, i didn't get anything out of it. :/

Dec 2, 2010
no, the 1 on 1 doesn't help...i still dont know how to do it...
CK just shows the setup quickly and doesnt go in depth about how to actually do it...so..i was kinda disappointed. :(
Maybe it might help visually...but idk, i didn't get anything out of it. :/

they should go into more details on the set up. (maybe close-up shots)
At the end of the video, CK says "you guys have no excuse!"
i have an excuse... i cant understand your teaching..

Apr 1, 2009
California
I can do the set up just fine. Pm me with any questions and I'll try to clear it up for you. if you need visual help, I'm available on Skype or gmail...

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
He does run through it pretty quickly but if you really pay attention and keep replaying, you will have it in no time. It's actually really easy. But I don't have the book, so I'm not sure how well it teaches. If you think a video would help, go for it. If not, oh well.

Aug 13, 2009
I have the book, and I learned it fine. You said you're having questions with the ending? which steps specifically in the book are you having problems with? feel free to pm me!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results