How to change the title of your own thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 17, 2007
Canada
I know that there are a lot of people who don't think there is a way to change the title of your thread. Well I'm not sure this has been posted before but there is a way. Lets say you submit a thread (in this case it is in General Discussion) and you realize that you accidentally posted a racially insensitive remark about a T11 moderator in you title (happens to me all the time.) All you have to do is go back to the (General Discussion) section look for your thread and double click near to the title of your thread on the black part. And now you can change the title of your thread at will. Hope that helps.

EDIT:

This feature seems to have stopped working. Wonder why.

-Michael

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 18, 2008
CA
Hmmm. Just tried what you said but I don't know what "the black part" is. This whole site is basically black. lol.
Thanks.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I think they do this just to screw with us. Time to look for other forums.

-Michael

To offer some facts, we have not changed any settings nor removed any features within the past year. Our moderators are here to ensure and maintain a positive, professional atmosphere. They are a volunteer force, and they do an amazing job.

No one is out to get you; no one is out to censor anything; no one is out to do anything but ensure a respectful, positive environment where everyone can learn, share ideas, and have a good time. If anything, we've gotten more criticism than anywhere else on being TOO lenient. We have a few rules, and we do expect for them to be upheld at all times.

Post titles are often edited to be more specific to the content inside, and for simple grammar/punctuation. It makes the world a better place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results