Shuffle

hey guys...

here is a trick that i based heavily off of paul green's jeopardy. the moves are the same, but the effect is different. tell me what you think of the overall effect... the middle part of the trick is kind of dull because i don't have a spectator. but you should probably watch so that you don't miss anything.

Shuffle

Thank you!

Dec 15, 2008
omfg that is one hell of an awesome trick!

but then again, even with a spectator around, it is best to decrease the number of times of shuffling if possible. :D

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
If you know it's boring in the middle... Then I know I'm not gonna get through the trick, and besides, you already know what's wrong with it in general - the middle is a sleeping pill.

yes i know the middle sucks... lol

I'll try to decrease the amount of times shuffled, and i'll make a new vid. but the question was did you guys like the effect in general? even though it was boring cause of the shuffling

Aug 24, 2008
Greece
didnt get to the end in the middle i types search for : "Elbow-Grounds for divorce"
no offense but that's what i did

George

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Well, no I didn't like it, pretty much because of the middle, as I thought I wouldn't - but yeah, if you clean it up, I could change my mind. It's so easy to lose attention and focus, especially from a layman who doesn't have to watch you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results