Does anyone know?

Oct 24, 2007
Does anyone know if you can use two T11 gift cards for your order? I have two $25 dollar gift cards and I want to get andthensome with UPS ground shipping. But, there isn't a way to submit two gift card codes. I was hoping that I was missing something and there is a way to do it. Any help is appreciated! Peace!

Tyler

P.S. Don't say to submit a ticket, I've already done that, but no one has replied.

Nov 20, 2007
You have to get all the way to billing info in the checkout and then all the way down theres coupon code and credit or whatever but then just inter your code there

Oct 24, 2007
You have to get all the way to billing info in the checkout and then all the way down theres coupon code and credit or whatever but then just inter your code there

No, I know where to input the coupon code. My problem is that I have TWO coupon codes and I'm only allowed to enter one in the field. I need to use both because they are each only $25, and I'm getting andthensome, so I need to use both combined for $50. So, anyone know how to do this?

Tyler

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results