Card in Bra

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
I believe this is set up, yes. Either that or they're cutting out the part of the video where they distract her enough to unnoticeably place a card in the woman's bra.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Good trick if you want to get slapped in the face and called a perv.

Other than that, this looks pretty much set up, unless the card actually flew INTO her bra while they distracting her. Tho I highly doubt that..

... I like this trick :D. If it involves a loaded bra (No pun intended, like a loaded deck ya know. :rolleyes: Maybe I should have just said "set up".) I believe it might involve working hard the night before :p. If however, it was something like simple misdirection, i'd imagine that being very difficult get by her... :eek:.

Sep 17, 2008
Maryland
Terrible performance and very immature. It would have to be a set up. I don't know anyone that would take a riffle of a deck of cards on their breasts by a stranger and just be like "what..?"

morpheis91

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2007
Philadelphia
www.myspace.com
I have done this but a bit differently. First off I did it to someone I knew. No setup tho. I did a fake rip of the index transpo. Very similar to that on Daniel Madison's Dangerous (though he did not create this i like his subtleties). So all I had to do was quite literally flick the index at her chest. When I did it the index was didn't quite make it down it was resting between the collar of her shirt and her chest. I took advantage of this the proceeded with the "rip" and the just blew my hand and made it look as if it disappeared but I blew hard enough to make the index fall further in her shirt. I then told her to check her pockets she said "I have none!" then I looked at her and said "I'm so sorry" and told her that when the spec has no pocket it ends up somewhere else then I pointed to her chest and she looked down her shirt and screamed. She loved it! I only did this trick cuz it was someone I knew very well and we were all at a party a little drunk. DO NOT do this on a stranger!!!!

Just thought it was needed to be said.

LULZ BOOBIES.

With that, make sure to keep it clean everyone, it's a "fun" thread. Just don't make it into one of immature and useless conversation (as well as every-age friendly).

-RA69

I totally am a hypocrite, but look past that fact, cheers.

D

Deleted member 2755

Just thought it was needed to be said.

LULZ BOOBIES.

With that, make sure to keep it clean everyone, it's a "fun" thread. Just don't make it into one of immature and useless conversation (as well as every-age friendly).

-RA69

I totally am a hypocrite, but look past that fact, cheers.

I was about to quote you on the first half of your post and call you a hypocrite. Then I read that you called yourself a hypocrite. So I guess I don't have to. Well I quoted your anyway because that's how I roll.

Anyway, I wouldn't perform this... ever... While it is probably one of the greatest tricks for the guys to watch, it will make the victim feel pretty uncomfortable. Whether this was staged or not, I think those 2 guys making the video are morons.

Just my views. :)

-Doug

Mar 29, 2008
I heard Chuck Norris was so potent that he can impregnate a women just by saying, "Pick a card"...when she has her baby...if it is a girl, once she turns legal age, she will automatically become pregnant with Norris' baby residually...and so on...and so on...and so on for eternity.

Also, I heard he got that Dude/Chick on Oprah pregnant the same way...amazing!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results