What's your favorite song?

May 18, 2008
That is hard to answer because it changes daily, but right now...

Last Firstborn by Celldweller.

Oh, and at first I thought we weren't supposed to post off topic stuff... I guess it doesn't count if it isn't about Danny G. And his nunchuck skills. :D

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
That is hard to answer because it changes daily, but right now...

Last Firstborn by Celldweller.

Oh, and at first I thought we weren't supposed to post off topic stuff... I guess it doesn't count if it isn't about Danny G. And his nunchuck skills. :D

Nice call, Klayton's got some awesome stuff.

I'm on the REPO! The Genetic Opera soundtrack at the moment, Legal Assasin is awesome :p

D.

Oct 3, 2007
germany
Probably... hmm... Magic and Mayhem, by Yngwie Malmsteen.
Other than that... sonic syndicate, psycroptic and drowning pool would be my favorite bands at the moment. :)

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
See?

I've already changed - Leon Tai's video changed my mind, in actual fact!

Metric - Gimme Sympathy.

Gustav

Mar 18, 2009
WHy post such an unrelated topic? it is really stupid. That is why people get so mad at these things. i mean, what in the world does this have to do with magic?

May 18, 2008
Nice call, Klayton's got some awesome stuff.

I'm on the REPO! The Genetic Opera soundtrack at the moment, Legal Assasin is awesome :p

D.

Yeah he does. Klayton is like one of my heros. I am a HUGE Celldweller, Argyle Park and Circle of Dust fan.

Other bands I am obsessed with are Blue Stahli, Atlas Plug, Linkin Park, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rage Against The Machine, Andrew Bird, and so many others.

Sep 1, 2007
California
Song/Music has been known to inspire people to maybe create affects, make flourishing videos, etc. No harm can really come from inspiration, imo.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results