Witness : First Podcast & Contest? Find out.

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
Hey gang,

The initial podcast for WITNESS just released; it's short, to the point, and the first one in a series of three. More information about WITNESS will be included with each new podcast.

Take a moment and click the link below to listen to the first WITNESS podcast.

http://www.theory11.com/tricks/witness.php
(cut and paste if not clickable)

Tell your folks to remind you, set your alarm clocks, and configure your Google calendars. WITNESS releases on Halloween day: October 31st.

The theory11 crew and I shot all the footage in Las Vegas, including street performances on the strip. We spared no expense to ensure you'll learn this fantastic piece of magic after watching the instructional DVD. This is one of the most effective, powerful routines in my arsenal. Now, it's yours.

Wait until you see what we've produced for you. After viewing the first draft of the DVD; I have to say -- it looks super sexy!

WITNESS releases October 31, 2007.

I'll be there. Will you?

Cheers,
Asher

PS: There are rumors of a WITNESS contest. Find your answer later this week with release of the second WITNESS podcast. Stay tuned.

Sep 1, 2007
Hong Kong
this marketing technique/tactic really reminds me of what E did with Indecent last year. Same release date, podcasts, and Ziploc Bag!!!! What a coincidence.....
But I think Lee is better than that so hopefully we'll get something practical for the real world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Lee, what can I say? Your effect looks spectacular, and I can't wait to be able to order this with a brick of 2nd edition Guardians. I'll definatly keep checking back in. I want to hear more about Witness.

Shane K.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Hey gang,

The initial podcast for WITNESS just released; it's short, to the point, and the first one in a series of three. More information about WITNESS will be included with each new podcast.

Take a moment and click the link below to listen to the first WITNESS podcast.

http://www.theory11.com/tricks/witness.php
(cut and paste if not clickable)

Tell your folks to remind you, set your alarm clocks, and configure your Google calendars. WITNESS releases on Halloween day: October 31st.

The theory11 crew and I shot all the footage in Las Vegas, including street performances on the strip. We spared no expense to ensure you'll learn this fantastic piece of magic after watching the instructional DVD. This is one of the most effective, powerful routines in my arsenal. Now, it's yours.

Wait until you see what we've produced for you. After viewing the first draft of the DVD; I have to say -- it looks super sexy!

WITNESS releases October 31, 2007.

I'll be there. Will you?

Cheers,
Asher

PS: There are rumors of a WITNESS contest. Find your answer later this week with release of the second WITNESS podcast. Stay tuned.

I have a countdown set on my alarm clock.

I am ordering it the minute if not second it releases

I'm so excited about the podcasts :), that's awesome they listened to our ideas, or maybe had it planned the whole way, either way it's pretty awesome. And I love performing this effect, I already knew deuce bag, so you will all definetely will be pleased it's a great trick.

Sep 2, 2007
In Witness, you remove a sealed bag from your pocket, inside of which is a Joker. A card is selected and lost in the deck. While still sealed inside the bag, the Joker transforms into the spectator's selection.

In Indecent, you remove an empty, but sealed bag from your pocket. A card is selected and lost in the deck. While the bag is still sealed, the cards are spread over bag, with the spectator's card penetrating into it.

Cheers,
JTM

Suprisingly, I listened with interest to the whole podcast (I don't normally listen to all of a podcast) so it means I like it. Short and sweet. :)

Contest, eh? Awesome!

When will you be releasing a demo video? I mean, I know basically what happens, but I still don't know enough.

Witness release party at Grand Illusions

I've been a witness.

I've seen Lee lecture several times and, as he says in his Podcast, he closes his lectures with this effect.
Count me twice lucky as I've not only seen Lee do this live, I've had the distinct privilege of seeing the performance that will be on the Witness DVD as did all the fans at the Distortion release party.
The Witness DVD rocks. Oh, yes. It rocks but you're all going to be able to see for yourselves soon enough.
The subject of this post is “Witness release party at Grand Illusions.” That's going to rock too.

November 3rd. 1pm

Asher's in the house.

You're invited.

I quote the man, “I'll be there, will you?”

- SJ

Ray

Sep 1, 2007
Germany
I never get why tricks like that get on DVD.
I mean seriously... how long do you guys give it until its on youtube? I say 1 week.
Lecture notas and books guys... Lecture notes and books...

I never get why tricks like that get on DVD.
I mean seriously... how long do you guys give it until its on youtube? I say 1 week.
Lecture notas and books guys... Lecture notes and books...

Well for one, putting a video on youtube is just as easy as typing out a written tutorial and scanning photos and putting it on a webpage. No matter what there will be a way to put any type of magic effect on the internet. DVD's just allow the best possibility for people to learn, since it's visual and you can see yourself first hand how it's done.

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results