db2 change in buck footage

Aug 31, 2007
It's the Jones Change, it's taught on the Extras DVD of The Trilogy.
its not the jones change, they do that in the video but its not the one these guys are talking about, they are talking about the one where you put it in the middle and it looks like you snap and the card changes;)

its not the jones change, they do that in the video but its not the one these guys are talking about, they are talking about the one where you put it in the middle and it looks like you snap and the card changes;)

I just re-watched the video, didn't see that the first time round. I think they've taught it somewhere, let me check their notes.

Aug 31, 2007
England
I just re-watched the video, didn't see that the first time round. I think they've taught it somewhere, let me check their notes.

They haven't, they've only taught the centre double on the trilogy, this has been discussed a lot on forums, where have you been? hehe :D

Sep 1, 2007
Its known as the Jones Change and requires a bit of practice to get the angles and the movements fluid of course. In now time though I am sure you will have it down.:)

Its known as the Jones Change and requires a bit of practice to get the angles and the movements fluid of course. In now time though I am sure you will have it down.:)

If you'd read the thread you'd know that I also made this assumption, but they are actually talking about the other change shortly after the Jones change.

Sep 1, 2007
If you'd read the thread you'd know that I also made this assumption, but they are actually talking about the other change shortly after the Jones change.

I read the thread but not every post. There thread stated the change in the hidden footage. All you can do from that info is assume and I assumed the one that most people use and love.

dananddave

theory11 artist
Sep 1, 2007
Hollywood
www.dananddave.com
Untitled Change is T11 teaser

Jordan is right, the change is VERY impractical and the odds of hitting it are slim. Dave on the other hand is not human and hits it 4 out of 5 times - no joke. The amount of practice put into perfecting the change will definitely pay off as, as you can see, it looks amazing.

As of right now the change does not have a name but the double used to get into position is referred to as Center Double, taught on disc 3 of The Trilogy.

So to answer you question, the change is not published YET. Perhaps another DVD is coming...

cheers,
dan

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results