Specter cardistry (my first flourish vid)

Oct 21, 2007
nice video, moves were smooth, fast and some were kinda original. only suggestion I would give you is that make a shorter video next time, 4 mins is way too long for a flourish vid ( especaily the " webcam/bedroom/bored" type vid) and avoid using the same move twice in a vid.
so overal 4/5, good job.

btw, "hatecrew cardistry" you a Bodom fan?

nice video, moves were smooth, fast and some were kinda original. only suggestion I would give you is that make a shorter video next time, 4 mins is way too long for a flourish vid ( especaily the " webcam/bedroom/bored" type vid) and avoid using the same move twice in a vid.
so overal 4/5, good job.

btw, "hatecrew cardistry" you a Bodom fan?
thanks for the advice i will take into good thought. most of the flourishes are original as well,cause i hate taking other people flourishes, but i do sometimes.
and yes cob iis my favorite band.

Sep 20, 2008
Lots of nervous squaring up. Do more fans! i like the original stuff as well, but you repeated one flourish about 5 times in that video. The one that looks like a crabshack from pandora.

Sep 20, 2008
dw, just keep at it. i made my first flourish video a couple of months before. it makes me cringe now.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results