NYC Magishing Pt. 3

Nov 7, 2008
Hofstra Univ.
We've discussed this in another thread but just to get a Head count of who is going.

This Thursday July 16th at 4pm Father Duffy Square (Times Square).

Afterwards, everyone is invited to 5 dollars off for Modern Magic NYC. 10 to get in plus a one drink minimum.

Jan 11, 2009
We've discussed this in another thread but just to get a Head count of who is going.

This Thursday July 16th at 4pm Father Duffy Square (Times Square).

Afterwards, everyone is invited to 5 dollars off for Modern Magic NYC. 10 to get in plus a one drink minimum.

Wow I am busy that day but thanks for the invite

Sounds awesome.
Im going to be working at a magic shop all day, but when you guys meet up. Chris will let me know how many of you are going to the Magic Show and i will put you guys on the list and handle the discounts...etc.

Figure out exactly where on times square you all are gonna meet so no one gets lost lol

Nov 7, 2008
Hofstra Univ.
The BIG red steps right in father duffy square. I'll stand at the statue in front of the steps and will most likely have cards in my hands. Most likely they will be stingers.

D

Deleted member 2755

I decided against going to this meetup for reasons I'd rather not list here. I will say though that my parents are gonna be away till Sunday, so I'll be doing own things here. ;) Maybe next time. Have fun guys.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results