Swing Control

Nov 12, 2008
hi i was wondering if there were any controls published where you could loose a card in the deck and give a few SWING cuts- controlling it to the top.

Jul 14, 2008
Joel Paschall has a 1-on-1 called Death to the Double Undercut has a similar one that allows to control to the top or to the bottom. I am not sure if this is what you are looking for.

Sep 3, 2007
no, the question was the one uncalled for man.

Why is the question uncalled for? He just wants an answer. There's no such thing as a stupid question; only stupid answers, or people being rude. People really need to think before they....uh, type. He could have been a new member and reading a response like that would make him not want to contribute to these forums anymore. Anyway, nikhilg and I hope you find the answer you're looking for. :)

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Dude, you would have to be a retard to not be able to work out how to do such a move.

J.

Ever think he knows how to do it, and maybe has an added touch or move and decided to see if his variation was in print to either cite or learn more from?

I am not 100% sure if such a control is in print utilizing the swing cut. It's a common move that many people figure out on their own. I would suggest looking at large works of mainly sleights, Card College would be a good starting point.

-Rik

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results