Blindspot

Sep 12, 2007
Normandy, FRANCE
Hey guys !

I own several Coins in bottle effects, and am always interested in new ways to accomplish this. I read about the Blindspot effect...Sounds good, does anyone own it ?

thanks ^^

Oct 11, 2007
i can tell by watching it, its a terrible effect, especially when you compare it to prohibition, ... prohibition is the best coin in bottle effect, EVER! and its for real people who do real magic, meaning its just so easy with a couple hours of practice and the practicality of the effect is unbeatable, promise you if you got both blindspot and prohibition, guarantee you that you say prohibition is WAYYY better!

Oct 18, 2008
www.youtube.com
i can tell by watching it, its a terrible effect, especially when you compare it to prohibition, ... prohibition is the best coin in bottle effect, EVER! and its for real people who do real magic, meaning its just so easy with a couple hours of practice and the practicality of the effect is unbeatable, promise you if you got both blindspot and prohibition, guarantee you that you say prohibition is WAYYY better!

Completely agree with you. Prohibition is one of the best out there. I do also enjoy captured which is very nice because of how clean it is. I just watched the video for Blindspot and I have to be honest I don't like very much. I would either get captured or prohibition

Sep 12, 2007
Normandy, FRANCE
Wow, does "Captured" also work with coins ? If so, I might very seriously consider buying it ! If not, well...I might very seriously consider buying it as well :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results