New JUNTO Sessions

Jul 8, 2008
I just checked Wayne Houchin's website for some reason and found out that he will be having another Junto session in September. The book this time is Stars of Magic. I am relaly excited about this because I literally just got this book today and I love it already.

D

Deleted member 2755

I was actually going to make a thread about this.:p I'm really happy he did this because that's one of the three books I wanna pick up. (Stars of Magic, Modern Coin Magic, and The Essential Dai Vernon) So I'm happy to see Stars of Magic is the book this time. I guess that'll be the first one I pick up when I have the money for it. :)

-Doug

Mar 15, 2009
Minnesota
I got kind of lucky, as I picked up Stars of Magic at my magic shop the day before Wayne announced the Junto Session.

It is an amazing book, and if you don't have it, I highly recommend it.

May 27, 2009
WoOoOow

I think I'll get it... it looks pretty good

and in JS they talk about it and I think you learned lots...

Jul 8, 2008
Lol, sinful, you don't have modern coin magic yet? That is one of the books that is excellent for pretty much everybody because if you just do impromptu performances or need something on the spot, there is stuff in there for you even if you dont do coins. Even if you don't want it, this book is still good. You should just go to your local Barne's and Noble or Borders and get it. Oh wait, THEY STOPPED SELLING IT!!!! AAAHHHHHH!!!! Yea book stores by me stopped selling pretty much every magic book. They cut the entire gambling section. If you go there they can order it to the store for you.

Sep 9, 2007
I remember hearinf they were livestreaming the session - is there a downloadable version? I just picked up the Tamariz book and it would be a great accompaniment....

D

Deleted member 2755

I remember hearinf they were livestreaming the session - is there a downloadable version? I just picked up the Tamariz book and it would be a great accompaniment....

Sorry. No downloadable chats. :(

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results