Introduction of Justin Way

Hi, My name is Justin Way (Obviously). I have been doing magic for about 5 or 6 years now and I am mostly a card guy. These forums are fairly new to me but I have used other forums before (not going to mention names). For the past year to year and a half I have been consulting one of my best friends Ryan Fox. He comes to me with a trick he invented and I try to make it a little bit better by adding or subtracting something from the trick. My passion for magic started when I saw a VHS (haha VHS, What are those?) Lance Burton had out when I was a kid. I really started getting in to card magic about when I was 12 or 13. I have done about a dozen or so shows. I am very friendly so if you want to talk about magic or anything just pm me. Ok well I have to go but if you need any help with a trick or find that your trick needs that one little "umph" Just stop by say "Justin, I need assistance!!!" or something OTHER than that (hahaha)

Thanks

Justin Way

BMC

Oct 25, 2008
Bucharest, Romania
Well.. I can that this is not your first post, but welcome to the forums! :D It's great around here, nice people (sometimes they make you go far away :mad:) and ... I hope you'll enjoy your stay :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results