Molecule Cut 1-on-1

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
So, I have a question, being a noob to flourishing/cardistry:
Do I need to know anything prior to purchasing this?
If I've already bought this, watched it through several times, tried my best, but am totally lost, is it because I need to know some moves from The System or The Trilogy?

Thanks.

Sep 1, 2007
molecule 1 helps a bit
but just keep at it man, and youll learn it
tbh, starting a bit simpler makes things alot easier in the long run

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
I'm guessing the 1-on-1 section of the Molecule does not contain New York or Tokyo version. You don't need to know the other molecules for the original Molecule 4. I can say this is an easy flourish to do, but of course you need to practice to get it smoothly.

Oct 18, 2007
So wait, i could buy the Molecule cut here in the 1 on 1 and learn it without buying anything else?

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I'm guessing the 1-on-1 section of the Molecule does not contain New York or Tokyo version. You don't need to know the other molecules for the original Molecule 4. I can say this is an easy flourish to do, but of course you need to practice to get it smoothly.

At the beginning of the instructional video it says "Molecule Cut 4 - Tokyo" or something like that.

Sep 1, 2007
I downloaded it and have watched it a few times, here's what I have to say: DON'T GET IT! This is one of the worst magic related purchases I've ever made because it only teaches like half of the cut. Maybe if T11 had put on it's description that you NEED to already know the "molecule motion" then I could have saved my money to buy something that's actually helpful. Sure it was only $4.95 so it's not that big huge of a deal, but I still could have downloaded something else instead. Thanks for the disclaimer T11, you should really put that you already need to know the original molecule.

EDIT: Ok, I apologize guys. Since I've cooled down from my initial frustration, I've realized that you can still learn the original molecule cut just from watching the video. It just takes patience and a lot of rewinding and pausing but it's still easily possible. If you have the patience to learn it, then I say to: GET IT! Once again, I apologize for my harsh comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Where can I learn the original without buying trilogy or the system? Or is there any other place?

Well first let me ask you a question: Do you have a good foundation in flourishing? If you do then I say just download the 1-on-1 and you'll figure it out perfectly fine. If you don't then you should forget about the Molecule Cut all together and go order XB.

I believe that there's no other place to learn the original besides either the Trilogy and/or System. But like I said, it really isn't that difficult to learn from the download.

Sep 1, 2007
I have the system but have always had a hard time with the molecule because IMO the angles on the system aren't great for it. But since I bought the molecule 1 on 1 I got it down pretty smoothly (the under view and right side view REALLY help). I highly recommend the 1 on 1

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results