Criss Angel performs Stigmata on Oct. 30, 2007!

I read on the A&E Criss Angel part that his new "Seance" upcoming eposide on the Oct. 30 that Criss is doing Stigmata V2 {were the Spec.'s thought of the name appears on your arm}on Oct. 30!....Wayne if ur reading this how do u feel that 1 of mine & every 1's fav. trick is gona be on TV! {I just relized that im known to most of the kids in my grade for Stigmata {i once had a girl run away!} and once the see Criss do it after i did....just imange...}.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Am I allowed to say "I love pie" on these forums?
Because if I can, I'm going to say it in very large colorful font.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Well...
Nothing against Criss, but I don't think he performs Wayne's effects very well.
And this one is probably one of W:H's best, and I just don't know how well he's going to do it.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I've got no problem with it. I mean, it's not like he's exposing it. I'm pretty known for Stigmata as well, then again. I have yet to run into at least two people on a single thread that aren't.

Shane K.

Sep 2, 2007
Well...he is a good escape artist. but maigcian...ehhh.... Not so much...., and yes. people still watch him (He just signed a ten year deal I hear)

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
I've got no problem with it. I mean, it's not like he's exposing it. I'm pretty known for Stigmata as well, then again. I have yet to run into at least two people on a single thread that aren't.

Shane K.
me neither, I dont think that he will just perform it bad :S maybe he just adds something or maybe he just do it so bad that wayne will cry :p I hope this doesnt happen :p

matthewwhitt2

Elite Member
Well...
Nothing against Criss, but I don't think he performs Wayne's effects very well.
And this one is probably one of W:H's best, and I just don't know how well he's going to do it.
i know this is waynes trick, but shouldnt the original credet go to Banachek? i understand how wayne worked with him and stuff but Banachek origanally had stigmata and now he works for criss so....and yeah, i hope people dont start exposing this also because i love this trick and it gets great reactions.

Sep 2, 2007
Criss isn't doing stigmata.

I'm willing to bet all of the money I own right now...in cash(few grand). At the very least he won't do a direct port of it. It'll be changed at the very least. I'd have no problem if he DID perform the origional trick....just doesn't seem like him.

and to everyone out there. I think Criss is the best at what he does. No one can Rival him...period, end of discussion.

Thing is....he's NOT the best at magic.....nor mentalisim...nor other things

That's all I've got to say...ponder it will you?

Sep 1, 2007
I'm not sure if you guys know this or not....but laymen don't even watch Criss Angel. If he performs it, it's not even going to change anything.

Sep 2, 2007
But right now go to the Criss Angel on A&E.com, then check the "Seance" Ep. on the Eposiode Guide, then read the last sentance , there u go.

it says it appears in blood on his arm.

that's about as descriptive as me saying "look, I've got this card, lemme wave my hand...now it's changed!" you know absoutley nothing about how it looks.

and sicne you seem to like criss here's a little quote for you
"I belive half of what i see, and nothing of what I hear."

and he could damn well be going emo.

I'm not sure if you guys know this or not....but laymen don't even watch Criss Angel. If he performs it, it's not even going to change anything.
I know that each day I walk into College I hear people talking about him sometime or another. So many people DO watch his show.

As for him performing Stigmata, he has as much a right to do so as the rest of us. I hope it goes well for him!

Mitchell

Sep 16, 2007
Georgia
He is gonna do stigmata on TV and get alot of 9 year olds to reveal it. He has already slept with Cameron Diaz what more does he want? And I might like him , but his show is so unrealistic and set up...

Do you want to know the difference between any GOOD magician and Criss Angel? GOOD magicians DON'T have to PAY for good reactions!!!!!!

Everyone on this forum can't say he doesn't pay his crowds and believe what they are typing.

I am sorry for somehow converting this post into flaming criss angel but every time I hear his name it sickens me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
it says it appears in blood on his arm.

that's about as descriptive as me saying "look, I've got this card, lemme wave my hand...now it's changed!" you know absoutley nothing about how it looks.

and sicne you seem to like criss here's a little quote for you
"I belive half of what i see, and nothing of what I hear."

and he could damn well be going emo.

I guess I'm confused of what he is right now. And by the way, I don't know anyone at my school who watches Criss Angel.

Sep 2, 2007
hypocrit...

you accuse him of doing one of the best tricks known to magicians, and then accuse him of paying for reactions??

don't insult him for sleeping with cameron. $100 says you would have done the same....oh wait nevermind, I had to pay that to some kids yesterday to flip out over stigmata. In fact..when was the last time you ever even had a remote chance to sleep with someone?

Criss is NOT a god...but he's more than you accuse. I'm no loyal...hell, I hardly like the guy...but i RESPECT him. Something you guys apparentatally have lost.

so what he's doing a trick! david blaine does tricks other people invented! I mean DAMN, even Cyril took something....it's was from Neo tho...so it might not count. Back on topic. If it's not a big deal when you guys use someone elses trick and get good reactions...why can't it be fine when he does it?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results