Criss Angel performs Stigmata on Oct. 30, 2007!

Sep 16, 2007
Georgia
I know of alot of people at my school that watch and love his show but I also know of alot more that think he is a fake.

This is gonna be my last post under this thread because I will bash him all night long and alot of people will get his back all night long. But I will end this post by saying , How can anyone RESPECT criss angel???? He pays for most of his reactions and we all know it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
so he had metal plates implanted in his arm in someones name. Then he got a pretty girl, I.S.'ed her, and with his other hand, he had a mini iron that heates up the plates in his arm. So when the I.S. worked, it's be UNDER his skin, and written in what looks like blood...this time he's probabally start to really bleed.....

see...i can play too!

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Every single person that I perform for has either watched CA or knows about him by reputation.
You can hardly mention magic without talking about CA anymore.

Sep 2, 2007
hypocrit...

you accuse him of doing one of the best tricks known to magicians, and then accuse him of paying for reactions??

Criss Angel DOES use paid actors.

Some guy on youtube showed him doing a trick to thesame person in two different states and two different episodes.

Yes, David Blaine uses them also but only when nessesary.

Sep 16, 2007
Georgia
okay...now address one of the issuse i just yelled at you about please:)

You must not even know what hypocrite is do you? I agree he pays most of his crowds but not all of them, What I said was that good magicians don't have to pay for good reactions and all you did was make an assumption that I meant all of his reactions which I didn't...... But I didn't call him an idiot for doing Stigmata and then me go out and do it myself. That would make me a hypocrite. As far as Cameron Diaz goes, she is a whore (evidence on metacafe ) and I would never sleep with her...

About my recent post being my last.... I lied.....

Sep 2, 2007
i never said he didn't.

Read the whole thing next time, and UNDERSTAND what I'm saying.
He might higher stooges, but that's not ALL he does.

I stooge quite a bit of people too. THought it's more of an instant stooge...none the less.

Sep 2, 2007
What I said was that good magicians don't have to pay for good reactions and all you did was make an assumption that I meant all of his reactions which I didn't......
Fair enough. I assumed becuase enough people say that all he does is do that. My bad, I was at fault.

But it did seem odd, knocking him for using stigmata
and then knocking him for using stooges in the same post. Alas, apparentatally it was a misunderstanding on my part...

Sep 16, 2007
Georgia
{back on topic please}

Sorry about that I will get back on topic.

Well for Criss Angel doing Stigmata... Seems like a pretty good idea( except for the revealing that will happen hopefully it won't) I don't see how it could harm anything.

PS (I might actually watch his show if he is gonna do Stigmata) What time does his show come on?

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results