Anything is Possible Bottle

Nov 3, 2009
So after looking around and some reading i learned how to do
Eng's Bottle but im stumped on how its done with a "sealed" deck.

i know i can get sticker seals and get that part done, but the cellophane is stumping me.

does anyone know if i can buy plastic bike seals?

Nov 3, 2009
Just be careful with the cellophane when you take it off. You can buy deck seals at Ellusionist. 20 for 5 bucks or something like that.

Ian

yeah i was thinking about that as well, i dont have a sealed deck running around at the moment to mess with it, seems like a fun winter break project, perhaps i can make one or two for xmas presents :)

Jan 10, 2008
Shoot, if you guys succeed in making one by next year, take a picture and post it, I would love to see your work.

Sincerely,
David

Nov 3, 2009
i need to find a bottle first, might use the bottle of Jack thats over there. *looks at the table* almost done :D

Jamie D. Grant

theory11 columnist
Oct 12, 2008
Vancouver
www.cardsinabottle.com
Hiya Gang!

I do a weekly check on Google to see if there's anything new going on with my "Anything Is Possible" bottle and came across this thread. I was a bit surprised though to see that's it essentially a thread asking for exposure.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think it was posted maliciously or anything (as I'm sure the poster was just curious) and I'm a massive supporter of Theory 11- I just think we may need to be aware that sometimes when we ask for things that it can affect creators and their work.

I just wanted to get that off my chest. Best of luck with your search, hopefully done in private, and welcome to the world where Anything Is Possible.

All my best,

Jamie D. Grant
www.whatizit.net
Blue_bottle-356x356.jpg

Nov 3, 2009
oo thanks for the tip, eventually id like to use some sort of whiskey bottle, but thats probably me being an alcoholic :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results