Witness Contest?

Everyone just a word of advice,

Try not to over analyze everything, your looking a bit too hard, go back to when whatistheory11.com was up and running.

If you haven't found any secret pages so far start by watching the teaser. And go from there, that's all I can say without giving away the source of the problem. Cerca Trova

-RA69

Man, I couldn't find the first page for 3 days. Totally overlooking it. I looged in for 2 seconds today and found it.

Working on the second page. Can't find anything in the SOURCE of the problem.

Sep 2, 2007
And I lose! YAY!:(
There's no need for pessimism -- you still have a chance to win.

Looks through this thread -- it's full of valuable information -- and you'll find the source of your problem.

If you're still stuck, feel free to drop me a pm, but everything that I'll say has already been said here.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 10, 2007
Here are some clues which I think should be helpful for those of you who are still having trouble finding the contest details:

1st Hidden Page: There's a very simple clue which will lead you here. However, keep in mind that case sensitivity matters here! It took me so much longer to find it because I was not keeping that in mind.

2nd Hidden Page: I know you've heard this countless times before, but check the "source"! I know some of you are getting frustrated because it seems like we're talking in code, but as long as you're relatively Web literate you should be OK. Here's an additional tip: It might be easier if you're using a certain flaming canid during your search for this page -- it's more colorful and colors really help to make certain objects stand out.

Let me know if any of those hints were helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
well the first page took me five minutes! Just think back to Whatistheory11.com I'm checking my sources for page two.
EDIT: after two minutes later, found the second page, sadly disappointed.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results