The New E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
What do you guys think of it. From how Brad sounds, its just a redesign. Also what got me kind of ticked, was he saud that the site would have a lot of humor now. To me humor was t11's thing, and Es was street stuff. Guess not.

E

elliotcarver

What are you talking about?
I just checked the E site and nothing has changed.
Could you clear this up please?

Sep 1, 2007
Sorry, i wasn't very clear. The new E site comes up next week, I just wanted to see what you guys thought about it.

Aug 31, 2007
One thing that ticks me off is that they are going advertise their site when they are showing Phenomenon. Hmm i thought magic is a secretive art. I guess that doesn't matter to E.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Guys, I believe that Brad said in the podcast that they are actually sponsering the show Phenomenon. At least, that's how I took it when I heard him talk about it. Give it a chance, don't let this turn into something of a negative nature.

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Guys, I believe that Brad said in the podcast that they are actually sponsering the show Phenomenon. At least, that's how I took it when I heard him talk about it. Give it a chance, don't let this turn into something of a negative nature.

Shane K.

Brad is sponsoring another show due out next year (March timeframe I believe).

They are not sponsoring Phenomenon but they did bring down some complimentary gifts according to Brad to give to the contestants when they were there filming some of the footage you see on their website currently.

The website is not coming up today and how about we wait until it is actually up and running before we start to criticize it?

Hate to break it to you but humor or street are not exclusive to one particular company or website. If you want the quote directly this is just a glimpse of what is coming in the update, direct from Brad:

It's more streamlined. More images, more grit. More industrial. A little humor here and there. The content on the pages is far more organized.... there are tabs to click to be able to read more. Better pics of the items. Etc.

Lets take it easy on the bashing without warrant.

--Jim

Sep 1, 2007

They are not sponsoring Phenomenon but they did bring down some complimentary gifts according to Brad to give to the contestants when they were there filming some of the footage you see on their website currently.

The website is not coming up today and how about we wait until it is actually up and running before we start to criticize it?

Hate to break it to you but humor or street are not exclusive to one particular company or website. If you want the quote directly this is just a glimpse of what is coming in the update, direct from Brad:

--Jim

I didn't "bash" anything, or anyone. I just said i didn't like the fact they'll have humor. Jeez.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz

--Jim

As you said...E is sponsoring a show to come out ealry-mid next year...and right now the only known magic related TV show is the new DB Special!!!
YAY!

-BRad

As you said...E is sponsoring a show to come out ealry-mid next year...and right now the only known magic related TV show is the new DB Special!!!
YAY!

-BRad

I'm pretty sure they're not sponsoring David Blaines new special, I pretty much know this for a fact, I've been told by someone who knows some of the inner-workings. I will double check on it but Im pretty sure they're not.

As for the new website, I''m very curious about it, I'll wait until it's up to judge it though.

-RA69

D

Deleted member 2755

Ellusionist's new site is supposed to actually be up today. Who knows when though. My guess is they will update it anywhere from 5 pm to 6 pm. Look forward to it.

-Doug

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
I'm pretty sure they're not sponsoring David Blaines new special, I pretty much know this for a fact, I've been told by someone who knows some of the inner-workings. I will double check on it but Im pretty sure they're not.

As for the new website, I''m very curious about it, I'll wait until it's up to judge it though.

-RA69

You should check...because they apparently good friends(there is a section f the site just about him!)...it makes sense that they would sponsor his show(they kinda did before)

BRad

Sep 4, 2007
Sorry, i wasn't very clear. The new E site comes up next week, I just wanted to see what you guys thought about it.

Oh, that's right, forgot this was the mentalist site.

Hahahahaha!

Much easier to decide what you think about something once you have a chance to actually see it, eh?

RJ

Sep 4, 2007
One thing that ticks me off is that they are going advertise their site when they are showing Phenomenon. Hmm i thought magic is a secretive art. I guess that doesn't matter to E.

Secretive, how so? Why do we keep trying to fool ourselves with this whole "underground" thing? ...or did you just find something you thought you could post to try to make E look bad?

We see magic everywhere, David Blaine specials, Criss Angel specials, David Copperfield, phone commercials, Phenomenon...magic is not hidden at all.

"Yeah, yeah, but you guys advertise, and that is surely a sign of sinful desire for money!". Ummm, check it out on Google...I guarantee you (and I mean nothing wrong by this), that J.Bayme has done his best to secure nice high spots on the search engine...they would like to be here a year from now.

"Well, yeah, yeah...people are going to find out the secrets of magic because you helped to sponsor a show." Really? I just put "magic tricks" into Google and got the following: Results 1 - 10 of about 4,640,000 for magic tricks. (0.05 seconds) Makes me think that we really are not responsible for global warming.

Everybody, relax. The magic community did not make a huge mistake by letting most of you in, and it won't be a huge mistake to let others in.

Be cool,

RJ

Sep 1, 2007
well that whole sites needs to fall off the side off the earth (not dg)

Wow, what a great person you are. Yes, lets just have a great magic company fall off the face of the earth and let all of it's hard workers go unemployed.

Come on now...

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
well that whole sites needs to fall off the side off the earth (not dg)

Listen,

There is no reason to be coming here and bad mouthing another site. The entire foundation of Theory11 is unity, not segregation. I don't mean to come down on you as an individual, but if we are going to even attempt to keep the forums here at Theory11 as chilled out as possible we need to crack down on it as soon as it pops up.

It's just not fair to talk about someone or something (be it a website or whatever) behind it's back. If you truly have a problem with them, do what you were told to do when you were still in grade school, and tell them up front. Don't come to us. Please.

Thank you,

Shane K.

PS. By the way. I noticed that your post count is very low. I'm assuming this means you are new. Enjoy your stay here at Theory11.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results