Color Changing Deck Help

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Okay guys, I have a new vid. It's shot with a webcam because my actual camera broke. The video was for the SNC on Jan 9th, 2010, Use a Camera Trick. I did a color changing deck, and based on the response i got on the comments from people thinking it was real, it inspired me to make an actual gimmick that could make this unbelievable feat turn into reality. So here is the video, it uses a camera trick, and the change is awesome if it could be done in real life. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH0ki6V9Qvk

Give me advice on how I could make this POSSIBLE for real life people. Like different ways on how to make a gimmick with this. Irving Quant gave me some ideas, now I want you guys' opinions :)

Cheers
-Casey

Jan 5, 2010
Philippines
nice effect...but can be just done in front of a camera ^_^ anyway its good... BTW can I ask the specs of the webcam that you used on this video?? hmm...maybe you can just pm me with the answer if you want... ^_^ nice effect!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
nice effect...but can be just done in front of a camera ^_^ anyway its good... BTW can I ask the specs of the webcam that you used on this video?? hmm...maybe you can just pm me with the answer if you want... ^_^ nice effect!

If you read the post it says i use a camera trick. I want advice on how to make it real.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results