Witness

Jan 18, 2010
for the witness user .including aaron fisher ofcourse havent you thnk a way that we can use sign card for the witness trick.please post your ideas thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati
yeah like Alfie said, there's lots of ways to obtain a second signed card.

You could always do the torn corner switch. Or buy the Intercessor, and let the spec tear the corner off himself. And have it match with the other card.

(review of Intercessor coming soon)

Aug 27, 2008
Tijuana bC
why would you want to justify that trick with a signature? don't try to over complicate the effect. believe you are gonna get the same reactions signed and not signed.

Jan 15, 2010
for the witness user .including aaron fisher ofcourse havent you thnk a way that we can use sign card for the witness trick.please post your ideas thanks

theirs no way the dup has to be in the bag already well i can do it because i sold my soul to the devil i even work at a bar and the bartender thinks im satan cause i made her pick the four of clubs twice in a row i was actually trying to force it for a trick but she wouldn't work with me. put a quarter through a hankerchef and tried to buy a beer w/ it and she would't take the quarter. so i went thirsty.and hector is right it doesnt need to be signed to get an amazing response just work on your talk.thats one of my favorite tricks----bonus: after the joker is on top i finish by doing a charlier cut in my left hand when their not looking bringing it to the middle and i tell them look here the joker took the place of the four it takes any possiblity of you puting it on top out of the picture.

Jan 15, 2010

theirs no way the dup has to be in the bag already well i can do it because i sold my soul to the devil i even work at a bar and the bartender thinks im satan cause i made her pick the four of clubs twice in a row i was actually trying to force it for a trick but she wouldn't work with me. put a quarter through a hankerchef and tried to buy a beer w/ it and she would't take the quarter. so i went thirsty.and hector is right it doesnt need to be signed to get an amazing response just work on your talk.thats one of my favorite tricks----bonus: after the joker is on top i finish by doing a charlier cut in my left hand when their not looking bringing it to the middle and i tell them look here the joker took the place of the four it takes any possiblity of you puting it on top out of the picture.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
I remember reading the Witness newsletter and an idea someone contributed was by using a tear in the card. In other words, the joker is shown, held in spectators hands, the card is selected, a tear was made in the corner, and joker in the bag changed to their card, with the tear [in the same spot]!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results