Complaint Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
Dear Theory11

I want to complain about your website, in particular, the color scheme that you have chosen. Why would you use black? SOOOOO cliche, cmon now.

I think the choice of black is sooo un-professional.

Wait, sorry, I am not complaining, I am just "writing my opinion".

Also, the fade from the gray to the black on the border of the website background just doesn't "promote magic" the way I think it should.

Hold on... I think there are more random, totally insignificant things I can find to complain about.

Oh! I posted a video on youtube that you should have been able to find on your own, and I expected a job offer from it! But I didn't get one. So I am complaining that you do not have enough staff for scouting new potential talent. Cuz I'm right here!

And the name "Shinobi" in your "Shinobi" control, is totally disrespectful to my people (I am Japanese), and I know for a fact that "shinobi" would never control a card that way. They would use the DMB control or a Cherry control... So I am complaining that you did not do enough research on the ancient Ninja clans of Japan before publishing this control.

I would like other people's opinions now (I actually don't, and I will find witty ways to disregard comments that disagree with my opinions).

Mar 26, 2009
Yo i know u busy complaining and all, and imma let u finnish,but criss angel had the best call out/complaint towards a magic community of all time!!! of All time!!!
Btw im korean and dakeshima is ours
And nigo is awesome
so is ponta
Peace out

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike.Hankins

creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/tricks/
Nov 21, 2009
Sacramento, Cali
Dear Theory11

I want to complain about your website, in particular, the color scheme that you have chosen. Why would you use black? SOOOOO cliche, cmon now.

I think the choice of black is sooo un-professional.

Wait, sorry, I am not complaining, I am just "writing my opinion".

Also, the fade from the gray to the black on the border of the website background just doesn't "promote magic" the way I think it should.

Hold on... I think there are more random, totally insignificant things I can find to complain about.

Oh! I posted a video on youtube that you should have been able to find on your own, and I expected a job offer from it! But I didn't get one. So I am complaining that you do not have enough staff for scouting new potential talent. Cuz I'm right here!

And the name "Shinobi" in your "Shinobi" control, is totally disrespectful to my people (I am Japanese), and I know for a fact that "shinobi" would never control a card that way. They would use the DMB control or a Cherry control... So I am complaining that you did not do enough research on the ancient Ninja clans of Japan before publishing this control.

I would like other people's opinions now (I actually don't, and I will find witty ways to disregard comments that disagree with my opinions).

Well, my people are from the Cherry Tribe, and find it a little disrespectful as well...

Sep 10, 2008
QLD, AUS
whatever, joining in anyway
__

I'm making a completely rational and justified answer, backed up by the fact that I have real world experience in performing, and have been in magic for about 5+ years, but my argument is going to be completely drowned out by kids who hate the bluff pass because they can't fool their camera with it.

And this is about the 4th thread this week that I've tried to share my insight, but it's gone ignored yet again.

Did I mention that I'm a Theory11 artist who performs for the magic castle and tours around the country giving lectures?

Oh wait, you still don't want to listen.

Oh wow, now you're having a QQ about how T11 artists don't come and visit the forum to give input.

Aaaaaand, now you're QQ'ing about the fact that this community isn't conducive because no one wants to see how good your l33t sybil skillz are.

I will now quietly never give input again.
__

I had fun. Thanks for making this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results