Full Gambling Demonstration!

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
I think what Robert is referring to is a set of demonstrations, where you demonstrate a bottom deal, second deal, riffle stacking, etc..

I would but i know i would get my Butt kicked.

I can stack hands with three different shuffle styles. i'd love just a straight hand stacking battle robert..

but my false deals are atrocious. my strike is the only thing that is deceptive enough for me to perform. my push off is decent and would fool a live audience member once. but not a camera. let me know if your up for just a hand stacking battle.

I think what Robert is referring to is a set of demonstrations, where you demonstrate a bottom deal, second deal, riffle stacking, etc..

I would but i know i would get my Butt kicked.

I can stack hands with three different shuffle styles. i'd love just a straight hand stacking battle robert..

but my false deals are atrocious. my strike is the only thing that is deceptive enough for me to perform. my push off is decent and would fool a live audience member once. but not a camera. let me know if your up for just a hand stacking battle.

Ahh... I see what you mean. See since the Scarne Ace routine requires stacking, false cuts, shuffles, and card control I thought it would count

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
You know, I think this "battle" should be changed.

Instead of it just being about how good you can stack, Bottom, 2nd or whatever deal. It should be more about actually gambling demos. IE: dealing yourself a full house, or dealing the guy next to you all the aces. But instead of having to rely on difficult sleights to pull it off. You can use whatever method suits you best. A mem deck, an easy stack, etc etc.

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
You know, I think this "battle" should be changed.

Instead of it just being about how good you can stack, Bottom, 2nd or whatever deal. It should be more about actually gambling demos. IE: dealing yourself a full house, or dealing the guy next to you all the aces. But instead of having to rely on difficult sleights to pull it off. You can use whatever method suits you best. A mem deck, an easy stack, etc etc.

i think both would be good battles, but i would prefer the one with the difficult sleights because that's what i've been working on lately.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results