Coin magic video

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Well, from my point of view it was pretty good! There were a couple moments when a coin was in classic palm where I thought the hand holding it looked a bit odd, but honestly if I didn't know anything about coin magic I don't think I'd have caught anything.

There was one point during Sh4de that your movement seemed to tip it a little, though. After the first coin moves and you're pointing, there's a disconnect between the sneaky bit and getting the coin to the right place. Trying to be vague so as to avoid exposure. If you watch, though, I think you'll see what I mean.

Overall I think this was some good coin work, nice job!

Sep 1, 2007
Well, from my point of view it was pretty good! There were a couple moments when a coin was in classic palm where I thought the hand holding it looked a bit odd, but honestly if I didn't know anything about coin magic I don't think I'd have caught anything.

There was one point during Sh4de that your movement seemed to tip it a little, though. After the first coin moves and you're pointing, there's a disconnect between the sneaky bit and getting the coin to the right place. Trying to be vague so as to avoid exposure. If you watch, though, I think you'll see what I mean.

Overall I think this was some good coin work, nice job!

You know I saw the same "flash" but I realized it's only a flash if you know the method, the focus is actually in another place, so I decided to keep it, good catch though.

I usually turn my body in a classic palm but when performing for a camera proved very awkward for me

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Again, if I didn't know exactly what to look for to detect a classic palm, I think all of that would have flown right over my head.

What caught my attention was more the sudden dropping of your hand than anything else. But really, watching it again now, I'm probably just over analyzing. If I make a point to not look for method and just pay attention to the intended misdirection it does look pretty good.

Again, nice work! I hope I can get my coin work looking as good as some of the videos I see around here.

Jun 29, 2009
really good stuff

You've been working hard! I'm just starting coins and you really have great technique that would fool any layman. Great job!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results