A New Card Switch :: SandSwitch

Jan 11, 2011
Looks pretty cool to me. Although, it would obviously look more visual if you switched a red card for a black card, and vice versa

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
'Lloyd Barnes on the sandwich' ebook, anybody? I'd buy it.

Lol, my heads gonna explode man! Seriously, i suck compared to some people out there. We stand on the shoulders of giants! I do have a cool few things in the pipe works though, this stuff sucks compared to what else I got :)

Lloyd

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
I'm a big fan of moves that have potential, you have some very nice touches. I'm no slouch, I'd like to think I know my stuff, and I like stuff like this.

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Really Chr!s?

This is just a minor variation on a very popular sleight.
Hey man, what move are you talking about? If it's a Top Change that you believe this to be a variation of, then your a bit off the mark. If it's something else that you've seen, could you PM it to me please mate, So I could give credit where credit is due.

Cheers,

Lloyd

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Of course i've seen a top change done in a sandwich before, I'm quite fond of Ben Harris' sandwich switch namely, but i've not seen it where the card is effectively changed AS it's pulled out with no following movement or adjustments afterward. Maybe I have and my memory is simply on the fritz. But I don;t think I have.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results