September 12th, 2011 - Victoria, BC
September 13th, 2011 - Edmonton, Alberta
September 14th, 2011 - Calgary, Alberta
September 15th, 2011 - Winnipeg, Manitoba
September 16th, 2011 - Vancouver, BC
September 17th, 2011 - Seattle, WA
September 20th, 2011 - Eugene, OR
September 21st, 2011 - Portland, OR

For more information, visit: http://xelentlectureseries.com/wayne_houchin_magic.html

Hope to see you there

Wayne

Sep 13, 2011
London, UK
Wow Wayne, sounds amazing! Wish I could fly over, haha. Seriously though, sounds like an awesome lecture. I really get the impression that you've really "been there and done it" with layman audiences - which is more than you can say for many others. I'm sure you probably have a lot of great advice to give.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
I saw Wayne's lecture at Marc DiSouza's house (theatre?) and it was one of the best lectures that I've ever seen. The stuff you've seen in his DVDs is great, but the stuff you haven't seen such as Counterfeit Hollingsworth and Houdini's Influence is amazing. He also gives a lot of great advice on presentation and the business of magic. If you have an opportunity to see Wayne lecture, by all means go. Heck, he even signed my June 2009 Genii magazine.

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
I saw Wayne's lecture at Marc DiSouza's house (theatre?) and it was one of the best lectures that I've ever seen. The stuff you've seen in his DVDs is great, but the stuff you haven't seen such as Counterfeit Hollingsworth and Houdini's Influence is amazing. He also gives a lot of great advice on presentation and the business of magic. If you have an opportunity to see Wayne lecture, by all means go. Heck, he even signed my June 2009 Genii magazine.

This fried everyone in the room BAD. I remember seeing how freely the spectator selected the card, and at the end with the "piece of trash" was opened up to reveal a prediction...man.

If you haven't seen WH lecture before, go.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results