Status
Not open for further replies.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Another quick note that might help you.

It is perfectly OK to upload from Photobucket or Imageshack. Simply get a code, copy & paste to your post.

Make sure you preview the post. The insert image [ img ] code will appear in your reply screen, and the picture will magically appear in your final post.

Keep 'Em Coming!

KE

Sep 12, 2007
This one is mostly used to scare off hecklers, but followed by any back palm production it serves as the perfect misdirection for the classic pass.

Credits Lennart Green

Attachments

• Lennart 2.jpg
    Lennart 2.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 283
Sep 1, 2007
Heehee time to go to work. I'm assuming we can do something along the lines of David's display, the cards don't have to be in packets?

Oct 6, 2007
Well it is our weekly Saturday Night Contest, and I have been asked to host it.

All of us have a dream of having Buck like cuts. So here our chance. What you need to do is post a picture of yourself doing an outrageous cut. Glue, tape, scissors and even finger paints will be allowed. Just make sure there is a deck of cards involved.

We are looking for creativity, originality, and all out craziness. Even if flourishing isn't your thing, this contest is fair game to everyone. (Hint: Taking a picture of yourself doing Sybil will probably not win.)

So... a regular sybil won't win eh? BUT a sybil with glue, tape, scissors and finger paints will win? =D

Sep 1, 2007
Yeah, I just wanted to make sure before I used 4+ decks of cards :p. By the way, your display is pretty sweet.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Yes.. You can cut, glue, weld.... anything goes.

They don't have to be in packets, but I do hope someone posts something that uses 100 + packets in a shape of a butterfly.

Katie

You know, I was actually going to do that, but then I decided that I would let Dana because he seems to like that kind of thing. Dana, better get started! You don't want to disappoint Katie... i like chocolate.

Oh and Katie I have to say your signature makes me smile every time I see it. We should get together and HIGH FIVE! for real sometime.

//David.Misner::

Sep 6, 2007
Estonia
Heeh. I am the first one. Not much of a creativity inside but .. who'll know.

Good luck to everyone !

Attachments

• IMG_1237.jpg
    IMG_1237.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 262
Sep 1, 2007
Well heres mine. I decided on no glue or tape or anything like that. Just one deck, this is what I came up with. I was trying not to laugh cause I kept dropping the cards but finally I got them all balanced and stuff.

WIthout further adieu:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Yeah, you laugh...but I got those cards back together after the picture was taken.

That's right, every single one of them...one at a time with a special gimmick I call duct tape.

:)

Attachments

• cutdadeck.jpg
    cutdadeck.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 210
Sep 1, 2007
As i think everyone should send something I also have a very easy cut but maybe the idea is nice. It's no fancy cut as I didn't use any glue and made it up in about 4 seconds. But maybe someone gets an idea of it and can create a fancy cut out of it.

Nice weekend

http://www.krukev.nl/DSC01524.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results