Saturday Night Contest: Crazy Cuts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
those are the weirdest results ever it said it had to be a cut not a display or a tape cards to body

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
those are the weirdest results ever it said it had to be a cut not a display or a tape cards to body

If you read the rules like you should have you should have noticed that even though the crew from Theory11 wants to praise us for natural talent...they ARE NOT looking for that. They were looking for who could be the most rediculous looking and creative when it comes to glue...tape...string...or whatever it took.

Chill out.

Shane K.

Aug 31, 2007
dude quit complaining they deserve it, they probably used a lot of their time to do it only because one person agrees with you doesnt mean you have to go on about it, seems to me that your jealous and mad that you couldnt do any better...anyway
congratz to everyone! you guys desrve it, enjoy your prizes:D

Sep 1, 2007
Diego, give it a rest. PLEASE. Everyone's entries were fun and creative. It's a contest. Sure, I bet everyone is bummed that they didn't win. Heck, I'll admit it, I was upset at first. Then I realized, this was just something the T11 crew did for fun. Yes, for FUN. Let's not make a competition out of something like this. Congrats to the winners, have fun with your cards. :)

Congrats to all participants and winners!

I had a photo ready but it wasn't very good, no tape/scissors etc., and I was really rushed (coming down to the last few minutes).

Maybe I'll post it tomorrow or the next day just for laughs.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
So many great submissions; it was extremely difficult for us to pick. Allan, yours was amazing and I honestly have no clue how they were all held together. But it looked great.

I'd also like to apologize on behalf of all of us to the US Playing Card Company for destroying about 250 decks in 2 hours tonight. But I think that's awesome. Congratulations and job well done to everyone. Wow. All I have to say. Wow.

Sep 1, 2007
That was a nice contest guys. Me having all day Saturday with nothing to do + a bunch of "old" decks of cards = a card suit of armor. I had a blast doing this. Once again congrats to the winners.

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
So many great submissions; it was extremely difficult for us to pick. Allan, yours was amazing and I honestly have no clue how they were all held together. But it looked great.

I'd also like to apologize on behalf of all of us to the US Playing Card Company for destroying about 250 decks in 2 hours tonight. But I think that's awesome. Congratulations and job well done to everyone. Wow. All I have to say. Wow.

Maybe I will take some photos of it where it is being held and what not, might make an interesting discussion.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela

me neither man,, they are magically held hahhaha... I'm sad because I didnt win :( but the guys that won did a much better work than me.. so its fair..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results