Dice Magic

Jun 5, 2010
New York, New York
Hey guys,

I playing around today making some dice vanish and such. But I got to thinking that I wanted to do more with them. Any suggestions on dice magic? I was wondering also if they make shells for dice. Oh and lastly I was wondering what are some high quality dice that I could look into. I want to get my hands on some to perform a loaded die prediction that I saw a while back and a few just to play with. As usual any help would be greatly appreciated.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Reuben Moreland performs and nice close up dice routine using cards where the dice are behind the cards holding them up on and incline and then at his command they begin to melt into the table as the card falls flat. I watched this at Magifest in Columbus, Ohio last year and it was OUTSTANDING.

Jun 5, 2010
New York, New York
Reuben Moreland performs and nice close up dice routine using cards where the dice are behind the cards holding them up on and incline and then at his command they begin to melt into the table as the card falls flat. I watched this at Magifest in Columbus, Ohio last year and it was OUTSTANDING.

That sounds crazy. I'm trying to picture it in my head and work it out. But I really want to see that now.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results