Would you perform this?

No. Not because it's not original or anything (I do not know the method), simply because the plot is not practical: you basically waste a deck per performance. But the effect looks great!

Marc-Antoine

Jan 2, 2012
Thanks! And actually you can use the deck more than once! I've used the deck many performances! You can also do more than just the knife effect. If I release it on the wire I would show you what else you can do and how to make it so your not throwing a deck away after every performance.

Bizzaro

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Vegas
www.smappdooda.com
This is very similar to an effect I put out last year called Threek except the card is stuck to the top pack with the tip of the fork coming thru their signed card. (Or knife or whatever)

There have been similar ideas. A guy in France uses a wine opener. He's right, you can re-use the cards with these methods. You only ruin 1-3 cards depending.

Sep 8, 2008
I'd perform it man. Whether it is original or not doesn't change whether I'd perform it or not.

Obviously whether I'd actually perform it or not would depend on the practicality of the method.
Also the knife as I don't usually carry one round :p And I don't think telling the feds it was for a magic trick would quite work :p

But ultimately the effect I like.

Jan 2, 2012
Thanks a lot! And Bizzaro thanks for letting me know about your effect. It looks similar, but not the exact same of course. Oh and you can also do Knife with a signed card!

I wasn't familiar with the plot so I didn't know the deck was re-usable afterwards... but it's great then! Can you perform it with a swiss army knife? I will definitely look forward for you effect!

Marc-Antoine Denis

Jan 2, 2012
I don't know if a swiss army knife would work. Most likely! It just has to be sharp enough. And thank you !

May 9, 2012
New York
i would definitly perform this. i think i figured out the method and its pretty practical. its also great because it works for all types of magicians: stage, street, close up. you should release it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results