New Effects!

Jan 22, 2012
Wow I didn't realize that we both created similar things. I'm not exactly sure what his method is but I'll have to ask him about before submitting these effects. I dont want him to be mad if I'm getting credit for something he might have created first.

Jan 22, 2012
After watching kevins video I realized it isn't the same method but to be extra precautious I'll contact him about it.

I like the second effect a lot. I do not know if the method allows it, but showing the bottom of the card case (where the logo ends) before you move it would make the effect look even better!

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I like the second effect a lot. I do not know if the method allows it, but showing the bottom of the card case (where the logo ends) before you move it would make the effect look even better!

That would be cool but I don't feel like it's necessary. This is a really cool effect regardless :)

Jan 22, 2012
I have been working on a variation of tabulous in which the tab fuses on to a spectator's card. They can see the back of the card before hand as well.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results