Elevator/Rising Card Effects?

Jan 22, 2012
I was wondering where it would be a good place to find a rising card effect where you have a card placed at the bottom of the deck outjogged and slowly rise up to top like Riot but no gimmicks.

Apr 29, 2012
Shifty by Chris Kenner is sold here, fallen by Daniel garcia is sold at ellusionist, the graduate by Aaron fisher is good but I don't know where it is sold.

There's the always classic Raise Rise by Ray Kosby. There's also The Lazy Rise from Chris Mayhew, A.K.A. "The Lazy Man's Raise Rise". The Last one that comes to mind is Uzumaki from Dan & Dave.

Also, in the other direction (top to bottom, if you're interested) there's Falling Elevator by Bizau Vasile Cristian.

That's all that comes to mind right now. :D

Yeah I've heard fallen by Daniel Garcia had really bad angle issues though.

Fallen by Daniel Garcia is not unlike most card effects. There is a proper time and place to perform them. Be aware of your surroundings and you shouldn't have a problem performing any card effect.

If you get caught due to angle issues, that is a fault in your performance of the effect, not in the effect itself.

Just my opinion from experience.

- Steve

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I use a combination of methods, namely a mix of Shifty, Uzumaki, and The Graduate. Completely impromptu and you can do it with the selection face up.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results