Error uploading?

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Yep, when I click on "Submit your trick now" it say "Fatal error".

Last edited by a moderator:

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Yep, when I click on "Submit your trick now" it say "Fatal error".

Alright I got past that part now :)

Now when I submit the trick it takes about 10 minutes to load and then tells me I have been timed out :/

"Your request timed out. Please retry the request."

Last edited by a moderator:

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I know Safari didn't work on any of my macs ever for uploading to the Wire. When I used the most recent version of Google Chrome on my mac, everything was fine. I'd give that a try.

Make sure you guys are finding (both files) and they upload simultaneously. I'm sure you are though.

Let me know if you get more errors. I have nothing to do with the Wire. Just providing info when I was getting errors.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
An identical error showed up today at work when I tried to submit a video to the media section. That was on a PC in Chrome.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Does your work servers have any type file size limitations? I'm just shooting in the dark here. I don't have anything to do with the Wire, but I can shoot a message to someone to see what might be going on.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Does your work servers have any type file size limitations? I'm just shooting in the dark here. I don't have anything to do with the Wire, but I can shoot a message to someone to see what might be going on.

It took today! I don't know what it was, but it worked when I got home. Thanks for your concern Rick :)

Jul 23, 2012
I tried to upload to the wire but i get an error saying that my file size is to big. But my intro is only 54mb big and i didn't see any limit on the explanation video. Does anyone now if there is a limit for the explanation video and what it is? (My video is almost 3GB big)

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
File size of 3 gig is too large. I'm guessing you have it in 1080 p and it should be in 720 so that the files size is much smaller. You need to have it under 1 gig. I'm 99.9% sure that is the issue.

Jul 23, 2012
I have one more question. I submited the video more that 72 hours ago now and I still haven't received an answer. Any idea why?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results