Revealing tricks in YouTube

Jebzy

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2012
Latvia
What I should do if i see somebody revealing good magic in YouTube?

Last edited by a moderator:
May 9, 2012
New York
legally, we cant do anything unless they post the copyrighted tutorial that the magician made. but if they do their own tutorial it is legal. you could try to convince them to take them down

Jebzy

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2012
Latvia
legally, we cant do anything unless they post the copyrighted tutorial that the magician made. but if they do their own tutorial it is legal. you could try to convince them to take them down

Did you watched the links? There is rapture and much more.

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
Send them a message, explain to them why you think its wrong, and hope for the best. There's really not much you can legally do, just try to keep people from posting anymore and urge people to not watch them.

PS: Threads get closed/deleted if they have links to reveal videos. Just thought you'd like to know.

Thanks for letting me know, but Do I need to send a letter to theory11?

They'll know by reading this post, and they know anyway. There's no need, nothing they can do.
I do agree with t11 in the idea of making false reveal videos; the more false reveals there are, the harder it is to find real ones. So if you make videos and want to do something about it, make a new youtube profile (if you want to remain anonymous) and post as many fake reveals as you can, and at the end direct people to t11. I know both Rick Lax and Blake Vogt have very funny ones out.

Dec 23, 2010
Send me the links or the name of the youtube account. I'll try to converse with him and if he declines the offer i'll get a bunch of my friends to message him, demanding him to take it down.

May 7, 2012
yeah JM (Justin Miller) convinced him to take down the rapture tut, he talked about it on live chat yesterday.

Apr 18, 2010
Yep! And hopefully he will do the right thing and take them all down.
I use my "name" status only for things like this. And 90 percent of the time it works.
JM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results